Chickadees and blue jays are the most frequent daily visitors, but a few others have shown up. I'll comment to this with others I see. I don't photograph them much, the windows get in the way.
- red-breasted nuthatches
- tufted titmouse (I think)
- slate-colored juncos
- downy woodpeckers (pair) - daily visitors
- hairy woodpeckers (pair) - daily visitors
- red-bellied woodpeckers (pair) - or were they yellow-bellied sap suckers?
- a cardinal - a passer-by?
- a pair of evening grosbeaks (last year)